Thank you for your interest in joining Outdoors and Active!
You can join O&A or renew your O&A membership 2 ways:
- Pay your membership fee with Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. CLICK HERE to complete your payment choice and then fill out the online application. You will join or renew immediately. Note that if you have a PayPal account, and you want to use an email address or Credit Card that PayPal knows, PayPal requires you use your PayPal account.
- Pay by mailing your paper application with your check or money order to our Post Office box. Note that it may take several weeks to join or renew this way, as we are all volunteers. CLICK HERE to print the 2018 application. Make sure you write legibly and remember to sign your application before mailing.*
Join Outdoors and Active and receive these benefits:
- Participate in fun, friendly events around Orlando and Central Florida
- Meet other like-minded baby boomer (or older) singles and form new friendships
- Have Member Access to this website where you can see and print details about our upcoming events and activities, see the member roster with email addresses and telephone numbers
- Be invited to house parties and weekend trips which are always Member Only
- Free membership in our Meetup group, Outdoors and Active Single Baby Boomers**
- Receive an O&A green membership button displaying your first name
- Receive an O&A green can cooler displaying our logo
Membership Fee, 2018 Full Year, starting now, ending at the end of 2018
* O&A charges a $25.00 fee for returned checks. Members are then placed on a CASH-ONLY basis for all subsequent event fees and payments.
** We highly encourage our O&A members to join the Outdoors and Active Single Baby Boomers Meetup group, as it provides an additional means of learning about our events and making plans with other members. If you are not yet a member of our Meetup group, you can click here and connect.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Meetup group, you are encouraged to contact our Meetup Manager.